Deltion College Study Visit Turkey
During the study visit organised by NIHA between 7 -13 March 2010, 2 Directors and 21 teachers from the Deltion College in Zwolle/Netherlands visited various schools and universities in Istanbul and Izmir and compared the Dutch and Turkish vocational education systems so as to determine the possibilities for vocational education cooperation.
The participants of Deltion College observed the education in the area’s of Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Interactive Media Design, Podium Techniques and Audio Visual Production, Metal, Construction and Infrastructure and Motor Vehicle Techniques.
During the study visit, the following institutions were visited:
- Bahçeşehir University
- Bahçeşehir School for Higher Professional Education
- Buca Vocational High School
- ISOV Industrial Vocational High School
- Göztepe Anatolia Vocational High School
- Cumhuriyet Nevvar Salih İşgören Vocational High School
- Various pre-schools and institutions for eldery care service
The visit ended with the signing of a protocol between Deltion College and Göztepe Anatolia Vocational High School and Cumhuriyet Nevvar Salih İşgören Vocational High School.
For further information, please contact us via infoVET@nihankara.org
For the photo’s see: